SAMDA Heeling Energy Course From Zheel Science Institute

Hi everyone have you ever heard about the SAMDA Healing Energy. It's really an amazing treatment. I have done the World's Most Powerful Healing Energy SAMDA Course from Zheel Sciences Institute. The Founder of Zheel science Institute is Professor Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. . He is acclaimed as the Prince of Healing and is recipient of Quaid-e-Azam Gold Medal Award. He Wrote many books, one of his book is The Secret World of Healing Energies .This book will be available soon at every shop of Pakistan. You can find the details of Schools and Courses in www.zheelsciences.com You can also watch Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir Live daily on Vibe TV at 10:30 A.M, 07:00 PM and 01:30 midnight. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Snx5B63B8 For complete details you can also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07:00 PM Add: 605 Clifton Centre Nr. Schon Circle, Blk 5 Clifton, Karachi Pakistan. Tel: [092-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457 email: info@zheelsciences.com

Replies to this Topic

HI

Nice to be here.I would like to know where can i learn samda healing methods.I have got a problem with my stomoach from last 10 years.Done everything i could to get rid of it.Can you tell where can get the treatment for this.I live in UK liverpool.

Regards

Salman  

hi salman sb

I shall feel pleasure to heal your problem inshAllah. But I dont know how can you reach me.... cos i m here in Pakistan.

usuf

you can do distance healing sessions as it is part of samda basic level.

I m connected with SAMDA since last year 2010

This is Ghulam mustafa Moroojo

Hi

To: Ghulam Mustafa Moroojo

sir kindly guide me can you give me your personsl cell numbr i want to contct you i hav many problms to solve if u van than plz send your cell no on my email id which is mki_king5020@yahoo.com 

regards

kashi imran

Edited Tue, Jun 7, 2011 11:12 AM

sir kindly giv me the responc as soon as possibl m waitng for your responce

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Samda Healing Energy